Friday, July 11, 2008

PB& J with no crusts, please. Actually, No bread, for that matter.

Last night I was struck with an immense craving for peanut butter and jelly, but, being the kind of gal I am, I could not simply enter my kitchen and make a sandwich. No, I had to make peanut butter and jelly cupcakes. With the help of my dear old friend, Google, I was able to find this extremely easy and delicious recipe. The cake was super moist, yet light, and the frosting was probably the best frosting I've made in my life. The setback was that I had no squeeze bottle for the jelly, but no worries, dear reader, I just cut a little piece off the top of each cupcake, spooned in some jelly, and put the piece back on. I then simply iced them with the scrumptious frosting to cover up my dirty work, and voila, some of the most delicious cupcakes I have ever tasted.


P.S. Does anyone know how I can get rid of the date in the corner of my pictures? It's driving me bananas.

4 comments:

Katiee said...

haha thats such a good idea.
i love pb&j :)

Mary said...

INGENIOUS~
Send one my way please?

Human Racing said...

Hmm...usually digital camera's have an option whether or not to have time stamp. Try and find something like that and choose not to have it?

Gabby said...

Mary- I would...if I hadn't already polished them off :].

nay'chelle- Thanks for the tip! I'll continue to figure this out!