I'm quite excited for this movie. Zooey Deschanel+cute dress+Joseph Gordon Levitt+ Ikea = can do no wrong.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
For lack of a better post, some highly intelligent thoughts:
+Thursday I go to the big hoe down (could that be a pun? i think that could be a pun) in my school gym. Read: not excited. All I can say is that there better be some brownie bites at this function or else I will stand around and sulk over missing a 30 Rock repeat.
+Ikea is becoming my favorite place in the world. I don't need Billy Mays-like screaming to convince me to buy something. I just need someone to slap on a name like Heidltorg to a potato peeler and I'll buy three. Oh and they have $1 frozen yogurt there.
+There is currently a zit protruding from my chin. According to the internets, this one could be classified as a nodule. Just thought you should know. Seriously, looking for a good time? Go to google images and search pimple diagrams.
+I am thinking of blogging about food. Or a food blog. Could you guys handle that? Would you read it? WOULD YOU?
+I got some matte red lipstick for that said occasion. It sort of makes me feel like 40's screen siren and not someone who has a legitimate fear of breaking their ankle because they cannot walk in heels.
+Speaking of the word legitimate can we stop abbreviating it, teenage society/people who like to appear like aholes . I am not very down with the kids these days (Example:Where was I at 11:30 Friday night? Watching Golden Girls. On Lifetime.), but when I hear someone add "legit" to a statement it overrides all truth.
"I bought this Rolex for $15. And I ate ice cream for breakfast! Like legit!"
Alright. Uh huh. I'm on to you,kid. Maybe legit just means "cool," "tight,"or "rad." I don't know, but excuse me while I go fix myself a glass of Metamucil and OJ and turn the dial on my television to Wheel of Fortune.
These days are rough, you guys. I mean, we are in a RECESSION. A girl needs to take all necessary measures to claims dibs on her sort of rotting morning banana half.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
YIPPEEEEE. I've been tagged by Hazel the magnificent. You should go read her blog because it is really the cream of the crop. It is like the Betty White of blogs (i.e. inspiring,original, uh GOLDEN).
For you pleasure, here are 7 random things about yours truly...
1. I always eat my food at home with a dessert fork. It doesn't matter in a restaurant, just when I'm eating at home. My mom used to give me one to use when I was little because it was easier to hold and I've never broken the habit. I'm sort of worried that one day I will be married with kids, still eating dinner with a dessert fork.
2. I have a vinyl collection, but no record player. It's kind of depressing.
3. Someone threw a rock through my front window last week. I wish there was some cool reason for it, like a riot breaking out between my neighbors over who's chrysanthemums are prettier. But no, it was just some ultra classy kids who obviously cannot achieve thrills by swinging on tree branches like myself. Sigh.
4.I don't like Doritos. Fake cheese powder creeps me out.
5. I think bruised apples are the the best kind of apple.
6. My favorite movies are ones about dysfunctional families.
7. I hate brushing my teeth. It's not that I don't do it, it just makes me feel like my life is repetitive and tastes like fake mint.