Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pantsuit

This is an urgent live post. As I'm sitting here at the computer, absentmindedly searching through itunes, my father is watching CNN in the background. My attention is grabbed by the fact that Hillary Clinton is sporting a NEON ORANGE PANTSUIT.
I would just like to be put on the record as the first person to document this fact.

I'm wondering if this is an attempt to direct our attention towards her, because, if so, it's working. She is grabbing our attention like a neon traffic cone. "Stop, look at me. I will go about saying I'm all for Obama, but the truth is I want you all to look at me in all of my shiny, orange glory!"

Or maybe when Blayne mentioned creating a neon pantsuit for her a few weeks back on Project Runway, she took him up on it?

Or perhaps she's actually being a comedic genious and playing up the thousands of pantsuits remarks shes gained throughout her career? In which case, we applaud her.


Update:She just used the phrase "Sisterhood of The Traveling Pantsuits." We are dying. Dying.


Even Better Update (8/28): -speechless-

2 comments:

AFitz said...

Hey don't hate on neon orange, didn't you see Chuck on Gossip Girl?

Kat said...

why does bad fashion always happen to good people?

and why do $30,000 semi-cute gold trenches happen to creepy people (coughCINDYMCCAINcough)