Tuesday, October 21, 2008

shewz.

20 years ago today, Imelda Marcos was charged with fraud and racketeering. Proof that you can have too many shoes (1060 too many pairs, to be exact).

I find it to be no coincidence (seriously, I get mail like once a decade) that I just so happened to come home to find a Delias catalog in the mail that included many pairs I want. Badly. I thought "Who still shops at Delias? It's such a tacky teenybopper store." Apparently, I should be shopping at Delias.

Clockwise from right, Charlotte $39.50, Doc Martens $110.50, Tabitha $39.50,Lissa $39.50

Thankfully, you can afford to buy these without being indicted.

1 comment:

Kat said...

i have to have the ones on the bottom right. my lordy LORD, i love them. what would i do without your blog to alert me to wonderful things i must have?