Monday, November 10, 2008

peanut butter & jams.

Sometimes procrastination is my best time of productivity. How is that possible, you may ask? Well, let's just say I should be doing something important, like studying for a biology exam, and I decide I must go bake cookies at once.
Or I get all crafty and decide to make an iMix just for you, my dolls, like I *might* have done last night when I should have been studying for, er, biology.* Plus, you know those 30 second snippets are the greatest way to kill time.

I can't figure out how to copy the picture with all the record covers (if you know how, please share). Until then, let's admire flickr user iirraa's triple decker pb&j, shall we?
Quirky & Co. Playlist 1

Judy is a Punk - The Ramones

Dancing With Myself - Nouvelle Vague

Oxford Comma - Vampire Weekend

Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin

Sympathique - Pink Martini

Manhattan - Ella Fitzgerald

Wild Horses - The Rolling Stones

Funny Face - Ella Fitzgerald

Kiss Off - Violent Femmes

Mrs. Robinson - Simon & Garfunkel

I Feel It All - Feist

Play With Fire - The Rolling Stones

My Brain Is Hanging Upside Down - The Ramones

Yes, it's a bit random. I have no extraordinary music discovery skills. Please enjoy.

*Whenever teachers tell us that every single exam is vital to our future, I appease myself with dreams of being discovered in a book store and then becoming a supermodel. The fact that I have no idea where the golgi apparatus is won't matter then, now will it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice playlist,
i love your blog (:

i'm definitely linking you btw.

Anonymous said...

ha i know exactly how you feel! we just took a test involving the golgi apparatus! haha