Thursday, January 13, 2011

i'm still here post 4 of 949




Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I am alive and well! BECAUSE I KNOW YOU CARE. One month without blogging turns into four before you know it. Junior year is scary and frightening and every myth you heard about it is true. To quote Daria Morgendorffer, "If I had to do it all over again, I'd have started advanced placement classes in preschool so I could go from eighth grade straight to college."

I am working on some new projects, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

naivebones said...

I love your blog! just found it an it's fab, I also love your sewing post, omg I have a sewing machine and every-time I've tried to use it, it just gurgles and breaks a needle. I want to cry

http://naivebones.blogspot.com

Buy Corset Tops, Dresses, Bustier, Plus Size Corsets Online said...


Interesting article! Thank you for sharing them! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone.

Faux Leather Underbust Corsetse